9.06.2012

Brownies Unlimited



Brownies Unlimited

Brownies Unlimited is probably one of the few stalls inside malls which I try to ignore. Not because it doesn't look appealing at all but merely because I'm afraid that I might discover something that might turn to a new addiction. I've tried a variety of their brownies but most of them are pasalubong or boxes we received during Christmas. I really don't buy one for myself but I prefer them than fruitcakes. Ehem! ^^

Anyhow, hubby and I were about about to go home one day when he decided to buy some Sylvanas for Daphne. He insisted that it tasted really good when his boss brought some at work. Since I rely him when it comes to sweets, and maybe out of my curiosity, I agreed to buy half a dozen. Unfortunately, the last few pieces were sold to the person before us and only Sambos were the ones left. 

Brownies Unlimited

According to the staff, they are technically the same. Sylvanas are meringue sandwiched and coated with buttercream and rolled in cake crumbs whereas Sambos are the chocolate version, I think they used chocolate coconut sprinkles for Sambos. They're soft and chewy but they're challenging to eat. They're almost the size of a tennis ball. The sweetness wasn't bad for me so I think it's OK to try the Sylvanas next time. One piece is enough per person.

Brownies Unlimited

I will never ignore you the same way again. Ha ha!

Much Love,
OneGutsyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx