4.29.2013

Dessert at La Crèperie



La Creperie 

You have probably spotted this quaint French tea salon and pastry shop if you've passed by the second level of The Veranda at Robinson's Galleria. I won't be surprised if you already find it enticing just by looking at the facade. To be honest, I got completely intrigued and my eyes were glued to it until reaching the escalator area.

La Creperie 

I'm happy that hubby and I spent a little date here one Sunday afternoon. Both the place and menu were excellent because all I really want is to sit down, enjoy our conversation and indulge with a toothsome dessert. After all  it's weekend, time to relax our minds from work. We owned the place for a few minutes and so I took as much photos as I could. 

La Creperie 

They absolutely have posh design ideas inside. The entire place was properly lit and these long hanging lamps created an illusion of having tall ceilings. I see yellow, including my shirt, all over the place and can imagine blossoming sunflowers and golden honey. 

La Creperie 

You can also see neatly pasted artworks on the glass walls, probably a few of the pastries they offer.

La Creperie 

La Crèperie also offers boutique catering through Madeleine Boutique Caterer. Now I dream of English Breakfast tea in vintage little tea cups with the girl friends. The life!

La Creperie La Creperie

Their menu offers a do-it-your-own set of crepes and have decided to try Mango Nutella with Vanilla ice cream for Php 235. I was swept over by the entire beautiful place that I missed to order my favourite Blueberries and Cream. That gives me enough reason to come back here very soon. My order however did not disappoint. It looked pretty thin from the outside but just as I was about to slice the sides, I realised how my crepe was overfilled with mangoes and yummy Nutella. Scrumptious until the very last bite.

La Creperie 

My wide smile from ear to ear, unquestionably a satisfied customer! Sure enough will try the Le Gastronomiques and Toasts next time I come here. And if you plan to visit soon, make sure to bring that camera for some selfie happy snapshots!

La Creperie 


The Veranda, Level 2 Robinson's Galleria 
EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City


7 comments:

  1. disqus_vUtvrfBA0430 April 2013 at 16:55

    nice place..crepe looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't been to rob galleria lately but this restaurant looks so fancy and cute i'm willing to travel all the way from san mateo, rizal!! i love crepes and i feel like i'll enjoy what they're offering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen La Creperie at Eastwood, and I've always wanted to try it! Too bad though the bf isn't a fan of crepes :( Maybe I'll have to convince him harder, or ask a friend to go with me instead XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always see la creperie but never eaten on it! im sure they have healthy selections naman na i could try :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little place. Do they have branches in the South? The crepe does look big even if thin; the Mango Nutella sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, their crepe looks big! I'm used to seeing small ones from other places

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! I am such a dessert person! I love crepes too! I'll try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xx