7.16.2012

Sunday at the Fun Ranch

This is another activity we did over the weekend. We visited Fun Ranch at Frontera Verde in Pasig or commonly known as Tiendesitas. This is one of the country's so called complete children's complex today as it offers a wide variety of fun activities and rides. We now have reasons to go to places like this as my lil' one enjoyed it to the fullest despite the scorching heat. I must warn you guys that this post has full blast of pictures. These were taken using my Olympus EPM1 all in automatic mode. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here are some cute friends that greeted us near the entrance area. By the way, there is no entrance fee at Fun Ranch. A ticket for one ride will only cost you Php50, unlimited ride is Php295.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

I was just observing from behind if my lil' one will enjoy what she's seeing. She loves being surrounded by kids at her age but I wasn't sure at first if she will like the place.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Here's what you can expect at the vast area. Avilon Zoo in front, which I believe does not fit in the location. I find it weird that it's located in a shopping and dining place. Or maybe it was just me thinking that way.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Surprisingly, all the round rubber boats (is that what you call them?) were empty. There were fishes on the other side where you can also feed.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

I always dream to ride in a carousel when I was around 6 or 7. It's more magical at night with colorful lights surrounding it. Ah, have you also seen the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 carousel runway? That was simply amazing!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

This was her first merry-go-round ride. She looked so serious, not sure if she's afraid or what. He he! Her hands didn't get off from the steel pole. I kept calling her name and waving at her. At this point, I can clearly remember my Mom doing the same thing when I'm still in grade school.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Was it her Dad who's enjoying the most? But really, I felt so fulfilled seeing her shy smiles.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

I wanted to let her try these mechanical horses but she's too small to kick the pedals in order to let them move.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

The infamous Ferris Wheel.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

I'm not sure how she braved this hanging bridge. My knees were kinda trembling looking at her, seriously!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

They also tried the Red Baron which nearly took 5 minutes. After this ride, Daddy complained of dizziness. The lil' one is still full of energy though.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

This one below is their Swing Ride. There's a lot of activities to do here, I even forgot to take photos of the other rides. Indeed, this is a FUN place for the kids and kids at heart. They also have huge party venues that is worth spending as the guests will truly enjoy here. It was too humid that day, good thing we brought a lot of water and little towels for her. All of us were so sticky in just a span of two hours but didn't mind at all. ^^

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

How was you Sunday, guys? Tell me about it! :)

Much Love,
OneGutsyMom

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

21 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about the fun ranch. The place seems to be a fun and enjoyable place for kids and the family. I can see it in your smiling faces in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! Yes we did enjoy the place, you should try it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you guys had so much fun! What a cute kiddo!

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute happy family! I love amusement parks too <3 Your baby is so cute!

    Xoxo
    http://loveroxie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice place for family fun and relaxation.Merry go round is no doubt one of kids favorite rides

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! Wonderland! :D Im sure me and family and my little pamangkins will enjoy it there! :DDD I hope I can bring them there too :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. im always curious about fun ranch! havent been there :) great place! shouldbring my cousins and nieces there :)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you had fun with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure your little angel really had fun.. :D I haven't been to Fun Ranch since my lil sis is far from being a child already. But I'll recommend my aunt to bring her kiddo here.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to visit similar places like this. My family would simply enjoy this place not only with the facilities that it offers but the the bond we make while we were all having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pretty princess seemed to enjoy that day! Kudos as well to your husband for accompanying your daughter despite the dizziness that he felt. Happy family! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have heard many good things about Fun Ranch. Too sad it was miles away from us, my babies would surely love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We always enjoy our visits to Fun Ranch... the kids love the train on the second level. And the Arc of Avilon zoo is just nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaa i love the place! saw an ensogo party package before for funranch. i should have purchased it! but we dont have kids at homee haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. great place to spend the day and chillax a little with our kids

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think that zoo has been there for quite a while now! so maybe they didn't remove it nalang.. it complements naman the rides :)

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My first time here love your blog designed and so many pics you shared

    NAmesherry.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww so cute. I guess your little girl was scared thats why she didnt let go. I remember being scared too when i first rode the carousel. I didn't take my hands off the pole too because i was scared of falling down :) hehehe I know the LV show you're referring to. It was soooo gorgeous. This time, they came out of a train. So nice also :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xx