9.02.2012

Mini Haul: Forever 21




FOREVER 21

Forever 21 has been my favorite spot whenever I feel the need to pamper myself with some girly stuff. Some say that the value of their items have deteriorated, but so far, I still feel the glamour whenever I enter any branch and see their glitzy accessories and striking sequined dresses. And since I'm really into bangles or anything strapped on my wrist, who can resist leaving the store empty-handed? There's always something in there that  will surely bat your eyelashes!


FOREVER 21 

Just recently, I got these lovely accessories in mint and gold colors. This lovely flower stud earrings looked very stunning with its shimmering stone petals and pearlescent center. Earrings play a very important role in my daily get up, I usually prefer pearls or silver loops though I believe it's also nice to play with different designs or materials from time to time. 

FOREVER 21
Earrings Php225, Bangles Php450
While this one is a set of 8 bangles that feature painted etched patterns. It's not heavy to carry but the clink sound can really draw one's attention. I like how the details are pressed and finish are well polished. That gives justice to the price. You can never really go wrong with gold nohI felt dancing like a ballerina when I left the store with my mini yellow bag. Haha! ^^

Much Love,
OneGutsyMom

  

16 comments:

  1. It's good you have a haven for pampering yourself. Gold can really be flexible with other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh i love the bangles you got! hihihi that simple joys shopping can bring to a woman's life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I hate forever21 they got so many nice things I want to buy for myself don't ever dare going in or you will max out your credit card or empty your wallet without realizing it hahahaha lolz! nice haul you got there! Earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds! How much did you pay for each set?


    I love shopping too! And even as simple as accessories can make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love the earrings and bracelets, I want to get the same ones too as they're just my type. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul! i love forever 21 too! especially their underwear's! tauyanm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i love gold too!! :) nice accessories <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bangles you chose come in such lovely colors. I never expected mint and gold to look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaniconquistadora4 September 2012 at 00:13

    Hope you have included the price dear :) Will wait for FOREVER 21 to have a sale ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ruth, I've updated this entry with the prices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. True, it can also be a perfect combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just visited Forever21 in SM Mall of Asia and they're on sale! I'll actually be returning this week to see if the items I was eyeing are still there.. ^^ Anyway, love the earrings and bangles! I'm sure they'll look fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have updated with the price :) Thanks for dropping :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice accessories! I love the earrings :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree! Even if you don't plan to buy anything, Forever 21's just so irresistible. When I'm there, I spend a long time in their shoe section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whenever I'm inside a Forever 21 store, I feel transported to a different world. Those accessories are awesome! Yes, you can never go wrong with gold. It's timeless, and suits nearly anything :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xx