5.26.2010

Crazy Cravings..


When I was on my way home this afternoon, I was thinking of what to prepare for dinner. Funny as it may seem but these were my crazy cravings as I torture myself in every dining place I pass by.

1. I saw Wendy's when I was about to hop on the escalator at Megamall A. Bacon Mushroom Melt, yum!!!!

2. Facing Wendy's is Kenny Rogers. Roasted chickeeeeen!!!!

3. Beside the escalator, there's Mc Donalds. Friessssss!!!

My rumbling stomach is really embarassing if someone can hear it! Just imagining these food made my tastebuds react but I don't know why my feet did not pause at any of the above mentioned.

So here comes Mega B and the list gets longer..

4. KFC, lotsa' gravy!!!!

5. Jollibee, spicy chicken!!!

6. French Baker, cheese rolls!!!

7. Pizza Hut. Meat lovers with lotsa' hot sauce!!!

My gosh, diet diet diet! Why is this word DIET always crossed out??? hahaha!

I guess being alone helped a lot because honestly, I hate falling in queue all by myself expecially in fast food chains.

So I starved myself until I reached the Fx station BUT the saga continues..

I remember I have loads of ice cream, cookies, Dunkin Donuts and choco coated mallows at home! Yipee!

Finally, here's what I served for myself. I purposefully left the choco mallows in the fridge. (to make room for midnight snack?)


My first time to buy Ube flavoured ice cream.

Here's one confession, I love it most when it's kind of melted.. No, that's not weird!


But wait.... SOMEBODY ate my bowl of ice cream!!!!


My uber cute Heff. I would love to share my food only if you can chew. I must eat at any of those listed above tomorrow and I'll bring Heff with me.

Burp! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx