5.24.2010

Top 5ive before 30...


The weather is kind of behaving today. It's nice to feel the wind inside our office lounge and this made me really sleepy. Anyways, I was chatting with Poy during our lunch break and I realized that I only have less than two weeks until my next birthday. Since I don't have any tasks pending, might as well pull up my notepad and write my thoughts.

June 3rd and I'll turn 29 which obviously means I'm nearing my 30's so I'd like to share you the list of things I'd like to experience before I hit three-oh.

1. Singapore trip - an overdue plan, yet I don't want to lose hope that I will soon see and take pictures beside the Merlion. *fingers crossed*

2. To have my very own Canon 50d. This means I should be earning that same digits monthly, at the very least, and that I have landed a job outside the country. My target? Asia.

3. To experience a family gathering with my Mom and my future hubby's family. This has never happened yet, unfortunately. Doesn't matter if it's just dining out in a fancy resto or an out-of-town trip.

4. To go back to Boracay during summer's peak with my top friends. I shall return for you, Jonah's shake. See me wearing a red-hot bikini!


5. To visit my high school buddies down South after 13 solid years. One of my girlfriends will tie the knot this October with her long-term boyfriend who happens to be our batchmate too so most of us are really eager to come home.

As of now, these are my top 5 list. Will try to add another set after my 29th birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx