5.09.2010

Mom, You Will Always be My Number 1...

I bumped into this quote this morning and I just fell into tears as I relived the moments when I was such a pain-in-the-ass..

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving

God knows how much I missed my Mom. It's different when she's there, when you feel so weak, demoralized and losing hope. I can really say that there is no way we can thank our Mother's for everything she's done for us.

For all our mistakes, for all the troubles we've caused, for all the tears we gave her, she NEVER left us, she never lost her patience, she would always be there to listen and to forgive.

So today, let's pay our humble tributes to our Mom's and make her feel that she is never taken for granted. There's no amount of gratitude for raising me to the best that you can and for standing as a Mother and a Father at the same time. I salute you Ma and I love you, always..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx