12.10.2014

Ayala Triangle at Night

I have been itching to watch the dancing Christmas lights at the Ayala Triangle ever since. A couple of Decembers came but we never set foot with my little girl. It's not far from where we live so it's really strange why we never go there. I'm blaming it to the worst traffic condition we have in Manila every time the holiday season kicks in. So difficult to hail a cab, even taxi apps can't help you during rush hours, so yeah, that could be the main reason why we opt to stay at home at night.

Exactly two weeks ago, my cousin together with hubby and 2 year old boy visited us one evening. Our chikka was bitin when we met during the Hi 5 event and since they were just within the area that night, they chanced upon to visit our place. I love being visited by relatives and friends. The thought of making an extra effort to visit you at home is really something to me since I became a Mom. We invited them to Policarpio Street where the kids had fun at the House of Santa Clause. After checking out the last house, Cha's hubby Ryan suddenly thought of going to Ayala Triangle, and that we still have enough time to watch the final show. It only took him less than 30mins to drive to Makati. Good thing we all fit in in their spanking new Chevy SUV!

The kids were too excited and Daphne kept asking where are we heading to. We arrived just in time for the last two shows as they are open until 10PM. I'm glad we made it without making any plans ahead. The lights were so festive plus the chilly wind made it more perfect to settle down and watch. I'll let the photos speak for now. If you're not convinced, I suggest you see it yourself and tag your kids along because I'm very sure that even kids at heart will enjoy the shows. :)

@ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle
Please excuse my no make-up look. Biglaang lakad talaga, hehe!

@ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle @ Ayala Triangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx