11.08.2014

Mama's 57th

Mama @ 57
My Mom celebrated her 57th birthday last October and being the person who never observed birthdays, we decided to fill her day with a sumptuous lunch in her favorite pizza house no less than the Pizza Hut Bistro. That morning, I checked online their latest dine-in menu. I wanted to try their meal set 9 so I made sure everyone is hungry enough before leaving home. 

Mama @ 57 
I didn't know that the Mega B branch recently renovated the place which made it more homey and well-lit. I think the place was perfect for this special treat for Mama dearest plus we spotted a free couch in the corner. Look at my poor daughter who's still healing that time from her eye infection. 

Mama @ 57Mama @ 57
Their meal set 9 is comprised of mushroom soups, two family pan pizzas, a plate of carbonara and  a garden salad for only Php899. Not bad at all, though I personally believe that this set is only good for a group of 6 "on diet" persons or maybe "not-so-hungry" people. *wink*  

Mama @ 57
We started off with the Crab Salad Rolls for appetizers (not included in the meal set). This has been our staple order ever since it was introduced. They were kind enough to refill our dip. I can guarantee the freshness and crispness of these rolls.

Mama @ 57
The pizza can be upgraded to the latest flavors of the world offering with no added cost, so we tried the American Roast Beef pan pizza. By the time our pizzas were served, our table went literally crowded! I even asked not to serve all 6 of the mushroom soups because aside from the obvious that we were just 4, there was no space left in our table. Probably I was in the "ayaw ko magkulang ang pagkain" mode. LOL! Maybe Pizza Hut should work on table sizes or provide a separate pizza stand.

Mama @ 57
I loved their spaghetti carbonara, not so thick but still creamy. This was the highlight for me though I just wished they used linguini. My daughter's not a fan of white pasta but she was voted out this time. Hehe!

Mama @ 57
We capped off with a Dip-licious for dessert. My daughter definitely enjoyed squeezing the fluffy mallows before dipping. It was indeed a highly satisfied lunch time with the family. More than this feast, I also prayed and wished for Mom's continued good health. We love you so much Mom and thank you so much for helping us in taking care of our small family. I also hope you never get tired looking after your uber active apo. :)


LGF SM Megamall B, 
Mandaluyong City


********************
I welcome your thoughts on this post and will try my best to reply on your questions. Please feel free to share if you enjoyed reading!
For frequent updates:
Like OneGutsyMom on Facebook
Follow @Onegutsymom on Instagram and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx