10.18.2012

On Hibernate Mode



It's been weeks since I last posted an entry and I really apologize for the lack of enthusiasm. I have so many interesting stories and photos to share but for now, I'd rather stay away in front of the computer at home. My daughter has been ill with diarrhea just a few weeks ago (and now cough) and it's already taking too much energy from me. I usually blog at midnight when she's already asleep but my habit needs to be skipped for a while.

I promise to be back very soon. I honestly missed blogging and uploading photos on Flickr! For now, let me live "THE" life and enjoy Mommy duties. I am overwhelmed with my blogger views despite lack of post. For that, I am so thankful for regularly visiting my site. Hope you all have a very great weekend ahead.

x,
OneGutsyMom

3 comments:

  1. Aww i hope your daughter feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel! She's ok now so I'll be back in blogosphere soon hehe! For now I'll enjoy reading your blog and my other faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your daughter feels better soon! :)

    ♥,

    Shari

    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xx