11.09.2014

When life hands you lemons..

If I were still single today, I'd definitely respond "where's the Vodka?". 

Glad these times have changed and now I have a pretty and smart daughter who uplifts me all the time when I am low in spirit. Mind you, if she sees that I hardly smile one morning, she would always ask "are you sick, Mama?" or "are you OK, Mama?". Yes at nearly 4 years old, she's very sweet like that. 

Of course, that changes the mood as I genuinely feel someone is very concerned with how I feel. Lately, she preferred calling me Mama which makes more music to my ears. Feel na feel ko ang personal touch. 

Life is tough these days but I'm grateful that we still manage to go on. At night, I devote ample time to have some quiet time with God. Despite some not so good news received lately, I have my daughter and my family who encourage me to see things in the most positive way. They helped me accept that things really happen for a reason, and what more could be happier when relationships are rekindled after certain turn of events. 

Daphne3.8 
So if someone throws me this phrase again, I now respond with.. "Take it and be glad. Let's make a lemonade!". Besides, look at this picture above, isn't that a perfect example that life is beautiful?

I hope we all have a blessed and well-spent weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx