6.10.2012

One Sunday at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

Mom and I usually take late lunches whenever we're out to the mall but we were still full at this hour so we decided to just settle for something cold and sweet. I suddenly thought of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf which is just within the Atrium area. Two reasons that made me decide - it is not crowded so sure seats are available for a quick rest and I'm always in love with their ambiance. This is truly one of my favorite coffee spots. Also, I am particular on shops I visit when I'm with my little one as I don't want to stress her with a big group of strangers. She has this tendency to freak out when faces close to her don't seem familiar.

So there, we ordered White Chocolate Dream and Pure Chocolate ice blended drinks. I also added Tomato and Herb Linguine and Chocolate Fudge Cake on the side. Notice that they do have a variety of cheesecakes.

Untitled
Untitled

I admire coffee shops with neat counters. I easily get turned off with disorganized ones.
A pleasant smile should be natural in this area. 

Untitled

1963 is when Coffee Bean started to give their customers the best coffee and tea available.
Mom was just 6 years old by then.

Untitled

Here is where the waiting game starts. The staff is courteous enough though to serve our orders to our table. I forgot to read what those laptop locks are for.

  Untitled

Espresso machine. One touch, one perfect cup.
Who doesn't want to have this at home? 

Untitled

Pasta al dente. I always welcome herbs and fresh tomatoes in my pasta.  

Untitled

This guiltless Chocolate Fudge is best when re-heated so you can feel the moist.
Not a cheat day for me. 

Untitled
Untitled

I am now refreshed. This is also my first time to see my daughter enjoy sipping a drink, she tried the White Choco Dream. Looks like it's time for sippy cups. 

 Untitled 

Hope you had a joyful Sunday!

Much Love,
OneGutsyMom

4 comments:

  1. I do love CBTL. It's my favorite coffee shop coz it has a delicious selection of teas. I rarely drink coffee that's why. :) I also love their breakfast, lunch and dessert selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like coffee at CBTL. It's just the right amount of heat and sweetness plus they have a wide range of pasta, salad and pastries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all coffee shop sells good coffee, probably this one is okay. The food looks inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love your photos!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xx