8.17.2011

I’m guilty for not posting blogs recently. Workload has been pretty much heavy since third week of July and I am expecting more come September.

Despite my hectic work schedule, I never missed a chance to be with my cute lil’ daughter. I’m proud that I have managed my time accordingly without leaving priorities unattended. I guess being a Mom helped me more in balancing my time. I have continuously fulfilled all my tasks and errands each weekend, a big smile is always painted before jumping into our bed.

Talk about weekend, I’m expecting few of my high school friends visiting from the South (Cebu). Time for a much needed mini-reunion after more than a decade. My memory card should be prepared for surely hundreds of photos to be taken. I’ll post some of them soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx