7.13.2011

Most girls would dream of a fairy tale wedding. Even I have a unique theme when that day finally comes. This is probably the effect of those routinized bedtime story when we were kids. We relate ourselves in one of those characters, hoping that a real prince charming will rescue us from so many relationships that have failed.

But what if there’s no such thing as prince charming or that possible guy didn’t have a chance to exist because he was cursed and became a toad? Ha ha! Whatever. All I know is that we shouldn’t deny the possibility of having that perfect wedding. It may not suit all the details we’ve wanted, but for as long as the marriage puts God at the center and is  bounded with love and respect, then it is surely meant to last until eternity.

I don’t wanna exempt myself from these and I’m happy that we are on our way in fulfilling that journey. Bells may ring before you guys knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx