12.29.2011

Sleep, Come To Me..

My eyes are really heavy right now but I still can't get myself to sleep. Perhaps I'm worried that I'm here, so comfortable lying in my bed as I use our wi-fi to create this post using my phone, while my other half is up there in the mountains with no cellular signal, sleeping in a tent, unsure of the current weather condition.

Honestly, I have nothing against outdoor camping. In fact, I am even proud that he found an activity which he thinks suits himself. But looking at a different perspective, mountaineering is somewhat similar to extreme games. You can never tell what you may encounter there and being miles above sea level, how could you ask for help if you're in trouble? Neither iMessage nor BBM works there..

Oh well. I sound a real pessimist now or maybe I just value life that much and I want to be carefree in any activities I engage with.

Lord, please calm my nerves and please keep my husband away from any harm. In Jesus name..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xx